- Milwaukee Community Journal, "Amani Neighborhood’s First Drug Take-Back Event"
- Milwaukee NNS, "'I Will Not Die Young': Youth Summit Tackles Violence and Drugs"
- MCSAP releases "One Choice" Public Service Announcement to Encourage Everyone to Dispose of their Unwanted Medication Safely
- Marquette Wire, "Down to the Wire: Prescription Drug Drop Box"
- Fox 6, "‘Pray Everything Gets Better:’ Neighbors Celebrate Decision Not to Renew Milwaukee Liquor License"
- MCSAP releases Holiday Public Service Announcement to remind viewers that they are not alone
- Milwaukee Neighborhood News Service, "Personal Stories and Support Offered at Milwaukee International Overdose Awareness Day Event"
- Milwaukee Neighborhood News Service, "Join MCSAP in Recognizing International Overdose Awareness Day August 31"
- CBS 58, "Children's Community Health Plan Hosts Drug Take-Back Drive"
- WISN, "Drug Take Back Happening Wednesday in West Allis"
November 21, 2019
MCSAP Coalition Meeting
December 5, 2019
MCSAP Executive Committee Meeting
MCSAP addresses policies, practices and programs in our two current priority areas: marijuana use among youth and fatal drug overdose, with a particular emphasis on prescription drugs.Learn More