- Milwaukee Community Journal, "Amani Neighborhood’s First Drug Take-Back Event"
- Milwaukee NNS, "'I Will Not Die Young': Youth Summit Tackles Violence and Drugs"
- MCSAP releases "One Choice" Public Service Announcement to Encourage Everyone to Dispose of their Unwanted Medication Safely
- Marquette Wire, "Down to the Wire: Prescription Drug Drop Box"
- Fox 6, "‘Pray Everything Gets Better:’ Neighbors Celebrate Decision Not to Renew Milwaukee Liquor License"
- MCSAP releases Holiday Public Service Announcement to remind viewers that they are not alone
- Milwaukee Neighborhood News Service, "Personal Stories and Support Offered at Milwaukee International Overdose Awareness Day Event"
- Milwaukee Neighborhood News Service, "Join MCSAP in Recognizing International Overdose Awareness Day August 31"
- CBS 58, "Children's Community Health Plan Hosts Drug Take-Back Drive"
- WISN, "Drug Take Back Happening Wednesday in West Allis"
MCSAP addresses policies, practices and programs in our two current priority areas: marijuana use among youth and fatal drug overdose, with a particular emphasis on prescription drugs.Learn More